Thursday, December 22, 2016

HOLIDAY GREETINGS


PEACE - My Christmas wish for you. I chose Snow-Covered Lane to use for my holiday greeting because it conveys a quiet sense of peace. This painting is of the driveway to my home. I walk down the drive almost every day and when it is covered with a heavy snow like the one in the painting I am filled with a sense of peace and well-being. When the sun sparkles on the snow creating a zillion priceless diamonds I am very aware of the treasure I have in living where I do.

Reflecting on the past year I am very thankful for the time spent with family and friends. I am also very thankful that I have the opportunity to create art and for the many ways it connects me to you. I am thankful for each of you and the encouragement you give me. I truly hope that my art brings pleasure to others.

May PEACE be yours today and every day in the coming year. If we are unable to meet face-to-face, I hope we will meet here (via computer) in 2017.

Please visit my new website susanklabakfineart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated,.