Wednesday, December 23, 2015

THANK YOU!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy, Healthy 2016.

As the year draws to a close I am reminded of how thankful I am to God who gives me the ability and for those who have supported and encouraged me and critiqued and taught me.
Your support and patronage through the years is what has made this journey possible.



Patrons of the Arts 15 x 18 

I don't often paint the figure, and even though this painting was done several years ago it seemed to go nicely with what I wanted to say. This lovely couple, enjoying a day at the Milwaukee Art Museum, walking in sync; holding hands; swaying to and fro as if they had walked side-by-side for many years, and no doubt they had.


To the patrons of my art and to all patrons of the arts - THANK YOU for your support. 
~Susan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated,.