Monday, January 31, 2011

Artist's often make jokes about "artist's block" and how intimidating a blank canvas can be. Well, this blank page is far more intimidating to me then any blank canvas or white paper has ever been. But, I have to start somewhere so I'm going to start with something I found when I googled my name (Oh, come on...you've googled yourself, too!!) Well, I was scrolling through the usual stuff that comes up with my name and I found this blog, and at first I thought
"Hey, some one's using my art..what's this?" So I clicked on it and this wonderful blog came up with my art next to this poem. Wow! This is cool! - So -why don't you check out this blog:  ceresNature.blogspot.com
    
                                Fairest of the months!
Ripe summer's queen
The hey-day of the year
With robes that gleam with sunny sheen
Sweet August doth appear."

-R. Combe Miller-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated,.