Saturday, January 19, 2013

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS #16

Field Bouquet 6 x 6
I missed painting  the last two days...the flu caught me and held on. I am better today, compared to the last two days. This painting, as small and simple as it looks was quite a challenge. I should have known better than to take on subject matter that is not typical. The camera had a hard time reading the colors and focusing so it took extra time to get this image. So...this one wore me out. Tomorrow back to the landscapes I know. 

3 comments:

  1. Susan, your paintings are gorgeous. So glad I found your blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous again. My post today includes your painting that I love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fay and Susan. This challenge has been so much fun because of the connections!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated,.