Monday, January 14, 2013

ARTIST'S TRADE

BUNNY FOR DAY 5
This wonderful watercolor will soon belong to me. Susan Medyn and I "met" while appreciating each others art through the 30 day painting challenge. After admiring each others art we decided a trade would work for both of us. Today I sent off Day One's painting: Winter Farm Field. I am excitedly waiting to see "Poppies" in person. Maybe one day Susan Medyn and I will meet in person too! To see more of Susan Medyn's  art work visit her blog: http://susanmedyn.com/
 Now, I must go paint -  it is 5:30 and I don't have my daily painting started!

1 comment:

  1. Susan your painting arrived and we are thrilled. It is a beautiful pastel. We both love it and can't wait to frame it. It is so much more detailed than the photo shows. Your work is so rich yet subtle and serene. Thank you so much.
    Yes maybe one day we can meet in person!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated,.