Thursday, January 10, 2013

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - DAY 9

100 STROKES 5.5 X 9
A small study completed with 100 strokes. I might make this my next challenge - complete 100 - 100 stroke paintings in 100 days. I'll really have to think about that because I am getting ready for three upcoming exhibits all within the next six months so that challenge may have to wait until this summer. That would be a good time to do that challenge; I could add that the 100 paintings have to be done en plein air! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the strip of sunlit grass, Susan. Really nice! 100 strokes? Wow, I think I would lose count on mine! Great idea for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Linda, funny...yes I often lose count but it's kind of fun to challenge myself, and MAKE myself quite at 100 strokes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated,.