Friday, January 4, 2013

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - DAY 3

Autumn Reflections 8.5 x 7.5
The subjects of yesterday's painting and today's paintings are from the land that my friend Nancy and her husband  Tom own, about 3 miles from my home. This is a very sweet piece of land and I am honored that they allow me access to spend time there, take photos, and paint there. It is a quiet, beautiful and inspiring place, filled with wildlife, providing endless subject matter.

I am thankful to Leslie Saeta for providing space on her blog and issuing the 30 in 30 challenge. She also has offered words of encouragement for which I am very thankful. Read what she wrote and view the  work of
close to 300 other artists at Leslie blog:   lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Such a peaceful and soothing painting. Loved seeing this day 3 painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan - Your work is awesome! Keep up the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated,.